If your native language is Urdu and you need help with your upcoming UK driving theory test, we have put together this Urdu theory test resource to allow you to learn and understand the questions and pass first time! The Urdu driving theory test material has been professionally translated and includes both Urdu text and voice-overs, allowing you to read and / or listen to questions, answers and explanations at your convenience.
- Practice every revision question from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA), the organisation that administers the test, in both English and Urdu.
- Suitable for learner car drivers in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Includes official DVSA explanations for each theory test question which have been professionally translated into Urdu to help you learn, understand the correct answers and correct your mistakes.
- No need to carry around an Urdu theory test book, download any software or use a CD; all you need is a decent internet connection and a computer, smartphone or tablet to access the learning material anywhere at any time.
- Take a free test below. If you’d like access to all theory and hazard perception tests, sign up here.
Free Urdu Theory Test
You have 57 minutes to answer 50 multiple choice theory test questions. You need to answer at least 43 out of 50 questions correctly to pass. You can review your answer after each question or you can review all of your answers at the end of the test. Best of luck!