What circumstances require you to notify the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA)?

Question Topic: Essential documents

Mark one answer
When you have to work abroad
When you lend your vehicle to someone
When your vehicle needs an MOT certificate
When your health affects your driving

Ready to go premium?

Registration is quick, easy and hassle-free!