A driver is convicted of drinking and driving twice within 10 years. They wish to have their licence returned. Who do they have to satisfy that they don’t have an alcohol problem?

Mark one answer
The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency
The Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
The Disclosure and Barring Service
The Highways Agency

Ready to go premium?

Registration is quick, easy and hassle-free!