Where are fluorescent green/yellow reflective studs used to mark the carriageway?

Question Topic: Band 2 traffic signs and signals

Mark one answer
At contraflow systems and roadworks
At slip-road exits and entrances
Between the edge of the carriageway and the central reservation
Across the road, marking where roadworks start and finish

Ready to go premium?

Registration is quick, easy and hassle-free!